All State Licenses, Telemetry Travel RN, Enjoy NY City!
· We are looking for a highly capable telemetry
nurse to analyze medical equipment measurements. In this role, your duties will
include studying patient history, administering specialized treatment to
critically ill patients, and keeping medical records. You will also be required
to update family members on the medical condition of the patients.
· To ensure success, telemetry nurses should
demonstrate extensive experience in caring for critically ill patients and the
ability to work in a highly demanding environment. Accomplished candidates
expertly interpret medical technology data and provide their patients with
Telemetry Nurse Responsibilities
· Studying patients' medical history, test
results, and treatment plans.
· Tracking routine heart rate, blood pressure,
and pulse oximetry measurements.
· Monitoring, interpreting, and recording data
from specialized medical technologies and equipment.
· Administering medication and performing treatment
interventions in consultation with healthcare specialists.
· Maintaining and updating ward charts, patient
files, and medical records.
· Instructing Telemetry Unit staff on patient
care and treatment plans.
· Collaborating with healthcare specialists and
reporting changes and deteriorating conditions.
· Explaining tests results and procedures to
patients and their families, as well as answering questions.
· Advising patients on post-hospital care,
including prescribed medicine, home care protocols, disease prevention, and
Telemetry Nurse Requirements
· Bachelor's science in nursing degree (BSN).
· Registered Nurse (RN).
· Progressive Care Certified Nurse (PCCN).
· 3-5 years of experience as a telemetry nurse in
a similar field of specialization.
· Extensive knowledge in interpreting data from
specialized electronics and medical equipment.
· Proficiency in recordkeeping and patient
management systems, such as PatientTrak and ModDoc HMS.
· Advanced proficiency in administering
medication and performing treatment interventions.
· Ability to consult with healthcare specialists
and instruct telemetry unit staff.
· In-depth knowledge of best practices in
healthcare and medical record keeping.
interpersonal skills to advise and support patients and their families.