Temp to Perm or Perm need for a MLT or MT in Montana!
Technician, Other Cut Bank, MT
Position-MLT or MT
Location: Cut Bank, Montana
Type: Temp to Perm or Perm
Schedule: 4 10’s with rotating call 1:3; Flexible scheduling; Lab is open 24hrs
EMR: Evident (CPSI)
• Completion of an accredited Medical Laboratory Technician program (NAACLS)
• Montana Medical Laboratory License
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a clinical laboratory preferred.
• Certified in Basic Life Support with-in 6 months of hire.
• Knowledge of current medical terminology
Northern Rockies Medical Center’s lab provides testing for patients from the Cut Bank Veterans Administration Clinic, Glacier Community Health Center, and Glacier Care Center. Some of the services provided are basic blood draws, cholesterol/diabetes testing, DNA testing, & Drug screening.
The town of Cut Bank is located in Glacier County and is located in northwestern Montana between the Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains. It also has an historic airport with regional and international connections to larger airports. There is a very nice nine hole golf course, swimming pool, nearby sites of the Louis and Clark expedition and other interesting historic and prehistoric sites that can be visited.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.