Urgent Hiring | Remote | Collaborating Physician (Psychiatrist) | CA
Mission: To make high-quality ADHD healthcare accessible and affordable for all. We are currently in 35+ states and growing rapidly nationwide. We are a leader in direct-to-consumer psychiatric telehealth. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality treatment for ADHD and that modern technology can help remove unnecessary barriers to care.
What we are looking for: We are hiring Psychiatrists for fully remote Collaborating Physician positions. If you are willing to provide supervision to PMHNPs for ADHD patients in a remote model, this is a great opportunity for you to join this fast-growing telehealth start-up!
- You'll be supervising a team of PMHNPs who are caring for our patients - assessing for ADHD and designing a treatment plan (if they are right for our platform), in your respective licensed states.
- Discuss terms with the Nurse Practitioners based on state regulations and your preference (i.e. % of charts you'll review each week) and enter into an agreement with them.
- A valid MD or DO license
- Board Certified with specialization in Psychiatry
- Valid State license in one or more states
- Active DEA for the state/states you are licensed in
- Private Malpractice Insurance
- Ability and necessary permits to prescribe controlled substances
Schedule: Manage your own schedule. Our providers have the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy team members and a sustainable, balanced career.