Urgent Staffing for Registered Nurse with Dialysis Experience | Travel within NYC to SR. Living Facilities | New York
Registered Nurse, Gerontology
About the Job
The Registered Nurse works collaboratively with team members and participates in program development.
This position provides direction to the LPN/LVN and PCT positions.
- Responsible for execution of dialysis program
- Collects, analyzes, and records relevant patient health data accurately
- Analyzes assessment data to identify patient problems
- Implements and records interventions to attain expected outcomes in EMR
- Evaluates patient progress toward attainment of identified goals
- Directs and supervises patient care provided by LPN/LVNs and support personnel
- Performs and documents Point of Care (POC) testing and quality control in accordance with established laboratory policies and procedures
- Responsible for QAPI tracking and action plans to meet goals.
- Meets with the Nurse Manager as needed to drive QAPI goals
- BS in Nursing preferred
- AA or Diploma from School of Nursing
- Must be willing to travel to network facilities and sites as needed
At least 12 months of RN experience with 3 months of recent hemodialysis experience needed
NXStage experience a huge plus
License & Certifications
Valid State Nursing License required;
Current BLS certification is required, and
Current driver’s license.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money