Urgently Hiring | Dental Hygienist | FT/PT/PRN | Dental Startup | Georgia
Sign Into see complete details
We are actively recruiting for Dental Hygienists to join our rapidly growing team.
Type - Full Time / Part Time / PRN
What You'll Do?
- Balance the areas of health, well-being & aesthetics for our guests.
- Provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
- Coach our guests to increase knowledge, focus and positive-interest in oral health.
- Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with guests.
What You Need?
- Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene program.
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
- CPR/BLS Certification is required.
- Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required) or willingness to obtain. Licensed and in good standing.
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to guests. Build long-standing guest relationships through trust and education.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and creative problem solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
What we offer to Dental Hygienists like you?
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- Discounted dental care at Tend for you and your family
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% match
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Mental health services
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid time off plus company holidays
- Uniforms and dry cleaning provided
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.