About Circle Medical:
Our mission is to create the technology that enables quality, delightful primary care for everyone on the planet.
Funded by Y Combinator, we are a fast-growing practice where providers, engineers and designers work together to build a better system. We use technology and artificial intelligence to deliver enhance care and cut down on charting time.
Do you want to spend more time with patients and less time charting? Do you want to be at the forefront of the innovations happening in primary care?
We are currently seeking exceptional primary care providers for both full-time and part-time positions as a primary care physician in a healthcare start-up in the Bay Area.
You will deliver care to your own patient panel at our network of brick and mortar locations and through chat and telemedicine.
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and licensed to practice in California
- Two years post-residency practice experience strongly preferred; 3-5+ years is ideal
- At ease learning and adapting to new technologies
Key features of the ideal candidate:
- Passionate about transforming healthcare and able to think outside the box of the traditional healthcare model
- Excited about the idea of leveraging technology to deliver high-quality, patient-centric primary care and helping craft the operational model
- Eager to provide an amazing customer service experience with a high level of attention to our patients' needs
- Enjoys working in a nimble, startup environment, where you may occasionally be asked to work in nontraditional roles
- Previous experience as a team or project leader, with a strong desire to constantly improve our clinical offering
Weekend Locums Opportunity:
-- Saturdays: 8am-5pm
-- 30-minute visits/2 patients an hour
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.